Highlights from 3/20′s General Meeting:
March 21, 2012 - Posted by PR/Comm Committee
- We still have several positions available for the 2012-2013 board. Contact Kay Durst.
- The league is looking for a babysitter for the monthly general meetings. Must be driving age & responsible. Contact Kay Durst.
- Still looking for host homes for the JSL Garage Sales (Eagle Watch 5/3-5/5 & Towne Lake Hills 4/26-4/28) Contact Laura Speights.
- Spots still available for the shoe drive delivery! Contact Corrie Jamison.
- Cookbook is still lacking 100 recipes. Everyone needs to donate at least 5 new recipes. Click here for information on submitting.
- New & improved JSL t-shirts are now on sale for $10! PayPal button on website coming soon. Contact Mandy Kirn.
- Need volunteers for Friday Night Live in downtown Woodstock is April 6. Contact Danielle Dron.
- Special Olympic volunteer opportunities coming! Contact Laura Speights.
- Golf tournament is 1 month away! We still need foursomes, goodie bag and silent auction items. Contact Jen Paulo or Heather Burt.